The Quality League of Immunodiagnostic Components
DIARECT AG is a privately owned biotech company with over 20 years expertise in developing and establishing standardized large-scale productions of both recombinant and native proteins, including their worldwide distribution. Providing customers with products and services of consistent quality is the cornerstone of DIARECT’s business philosophy.
DIARECT is not only a leading manufacturer of autoimmune and infectious disease antigens, but also of recombinant allergens. The most recent additions to the product portfolio were human chimeric antibodies and modified autoimmune disease antigens. In addition, DIARECT is the exclusive distributor of Surmodics in Europe. With Surmodics' protein stabilization reagents, blockers and BioFX substrates, DIARECT is able to provide the critical components for the development of diagnostic end products.
Research & Development
Since its founding, DIARECT has been involved in numerous product innovations:
- First thyroid peroxidase antibody test system, based on recombinant TPO
- First ANA/ENA profile and screening assay, utilizing several recombinant proteins
- Most complete panel of recombinant tick-borne disease antigens
- Introduction of symmetrically dimethylated recombinant SmD proteins
- Supply of antigens for the detection of rare antibodies, e.g. EJ, KS, MDA5, TIF1 gamma
- Development of purified native and recombinant allergens for component-resolved diagnostics
- Supply of biotinylated autoimmune disease antigens
- Large-scale production of human chimeric autoantibodies
Driven by the commitment to further expand its range of products, DIARECT will continue the development of new and innovative products in the years to come.
With more than 20 years of experience in the development and production of antigens as well as the corresponding customer tech support, DIARECT has recognized that test performances are directly dependent on a sophisticated assay development process and high-quality components. In order to minimize variances during manufacturing processes, all components need to be available in sufficient amounts of reproducible quality. The production of large lot sizes with high lot-to-lot consistency is DIARECT’s expertise.
Innovation is the creative result of basic and applied research. In order to generate superior product performance, DIARECT endeavors to combine intensive, first-class research experience with formative years of practical experience in immunodiagnostic manufacturing.
Committed to Clinical Science
Aiming to enhance assay performance, DIARECT provides superior components for exceptional assay quality. This concept includes the support of researchers and worldwide scientific collaborations.